On The Day
Our Wedding Day Coordination Package is the perfect option for couples who already have their wedding plans in place but want someone to take the reins in the month leading up to the wedding and oversee everything on the day of. About 4 weeks before your wedding day, we will take over all communication with your suppliers and create a detailed schedule of events. We will be there to coordinate your wedding day. On the day itself, we are on hand to oversee and manage your team of professionals, making sure all the special details are as they should be, allowing you to relax and enjoy your wedding with your nearest and dearest.
- Initial consultation to understand the detail and plan for the Day, provide us timeline and suppliers listing.
- 4 weeks countdown meeting where we discuss the final details of the wedding.
- Unlimited phone and email communication for one month from your even.
- Access to our preferred vendors lists for any booking requirements that are still outstanding.
- Vendor confirmation one month before your wedding.
- Creation of a wedding day timeline and schedule of events.
- Creation of an event production schedule for a vendor.
- Set up and set down any décor, prop and feature installations that have been provided.
- We will resolve any issues as they arise and be the main point of contact for the day.
- We will collect gifts and personal décor items and ensure they reach the designated individual upon leaving the venue.
- Price of our On the Day Coordination by request.
Package 2 –
Planning & Coordination
Our Full-Service Wedding Planning Package is designed for those of you not in a position to be as hands-on when it comes to planning your wedding. Our full-service planning package means that we are with you every step of the way, from searching, shortlisting and securing a venue on your behalf to the last supplier arrival and set up.
- Unlimited Hours of consultation.
- Assistance sourcing and securing wedding venue.
- Assistance with all vendor shortlisting, selection, negotiation and contract.
- Act as a point of contact for all vendors before, on and up to 7 days after the wedding day.
- Schedule vendor appointments.
- Attend vendor appointments on your behalf if necessary.
- Create Master To-Do List.
- Manage Tasks
- Creation of a wedding day timeline and schedule of events
- Creation of an event production schedule for vendors.
- Oversee production on the wedding day.
- Onsite coordination and management of all events and wedding suppliers
- Price of Package by request.